free counters

Venda de Discos

Radio Freestyle Beat

quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

PLANET PATROL - I Didn't Know I Loved You - Play At Your Own Risk (Acapella)

Planet Patrol - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock & Roll) / Play At Your Own Risk (Acapella)
Label:Tommy Boy Music
Catalog#:TB 837
Format:Vinyl, 12", Promo
Country:US
Released:1983
Genre:Electronic, Hip Hop
Style:Electro
Tracklist
A I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock & Roll) (Vocal) 6:57
Written-By - G. Glitter* , M. Leander*
B1 I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock & Roll) (Instrumental) 6:15
Written-By - G. Glitter* , M. Leander*
B2 Play At Your Own Risk (Acapella) 6:06
Written-By - Baker* , Robie*
http://www.4shared.com/file/253194239/9b4085e5/PLANET_PATROL_-_I_Didnt_Know_I.html

Senha por e-mail ou comentários
Password for email or comments

dj_velinh@hotmail.com

djvelinh@hotmail.com

Um comentário: